At 46.5” in height, the Paul A. Schmitt CRV-465 studio piano provides a full size action and longer strings for improved touch and tone.
Available in Ebony Polish finish.
Features & Technical Specs
Net Weight: 487 pounds
10 Years Parts and Labor
If during the 10-year warranty period, from the date of original purchase, your piano is found by Schmitt Music to have a defect in material or workmanship, Schmitt Music will repair such defect without charge for parts or labor.
- Beech Beams / Spruce Back Posts: 5
Soundboard / Bridges
- Omnidirectional All Spruce (Siberian Spruce)
- Soundboard Cut-Off Bar
- Soundboard Area (Square Inches): 2034
- Full length ribs extending into Rim/Liner
- Maple Bridges - Horizontally laminated with Beech cap
- Sand Cast Plate - Unique plate color with CNC finishing process
Pinblock / Pins
- Blued Steel, Nickel Plated, Cut Thread Pins
- Multi-Ply Hard Rock Maple/Beech Pin Block: 17-Ply
Hammers / Action / Pedals
- Double Felted, T-Fastened Hammers
- Action Parts: Hornbeam
- Extruded Aluminum Action Rail
- Middle Pedal: Practice
- Cast Action Brackets: 3
Keyframe / Keybed
- Keys - Solid Spruce with Hardwood Plywood Key Buttons
- Weighted and Balanced Action
- German Roslau Piano Wire with hand wound Copper Bass Strings
- #1 Bass String Length (Inches): 46.5"
- Solid Brass Hardware
- Matching Bench with Music Storage
Request More Information
Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or would like more information.